Pages

domingo, 30 de maio de 2010

:: My Kryptonite ::



When I first met you, I didn’t think this could be
Something so strong for me

And now I just don’t know what could I do

I’d never think that I could love you


Is your skin touching mine

Is your lips taking me high

And now I don’t know how define

What I know is you are my kryptonite.


Sometimes I think I can resist you

I try to fight but I always lose

You’ve got the power to make me say

To make me feel like I’m a superhero


You are my weakness, my forbidden desire

But with you my body caught on fire

I feel this strange change on me

But when you walk away I feel incomplete


Is your skin touching mine

Is your lips taking me high

And now I don’t know how define

What I know is you are my kryptonite


Sometimes I think I can resist you

I try to fight but I always lose

You’ve got the power to make me say

To make me feel like I’m a superhero


And now I know that I cant win

You are my weakness but you can make me stronger

You’ve got the power to make me feel

Like the universe is only one little thing

Near to love


Is your skin touching mine

Is your lips taking me high

And now I don’t know how define

What I know is you are…


My kryptonite.


________________________________________________________________

MÚSICA ORIGINAL, FAVOR NÃO COPIAR.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário